Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Robert Streiffer's response

Robert Streiffer asked me whether I would link to his response to my recent post concerning his recent comments in a Capital Times article. I told him I would, so here it is. I may not have time to reply today, and tommorrow I am helping with a vegan chile contest. I wanted to get the link posted here right away in fairness to Streiffer.

Nonhuman Primate Research at UW: A Response to Rick Bogle [.pdf]
Robert Streiffer
September 18, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick Bogle cannot reply until tomorrow, but I think I can explain his position in a few lines:

If you are a "vivisector", you are a Nazi.

If you are part of an institution with "vivisectors", you are a Nazi.

If you don't think like he does, you are a Nazi.

What part of "You are a Nazi" don't you understand?

On the other hand, he is the personification of empathy and compassion -- the undiscovered Dalai Lama.

Of course, when it comes to "vivisectors", he thinks that their "elimination is justified".

At least, that what he thinks after drinking a bottle of wine.